LIE Masquerade Gala attendees,
We are very excited that you will be joining us for our Moulin Rouge Masquerade on October 21st, 2021. We are looking forward to an incredible evening celebrating our honorees and raising funds for our Charity Partner SIBSPlace.
During these uncertain times, it is our goal to ensure the safety of our attendees to the best of our ability. Most importantly, we want to protect the employees of SIBSPlace who work with children from immunocompromised households. With that in mind, while masks will not be required, we will require all of our guests and vendors to provide a negative COVID test within 72 hours of the event regardless of vaccination status.
We encourage a PCR test but we will also accept rapid tests.
To help you with this process, we have arranged for expedited PCR testing from AFC Urgent Care. Information on how to book a test is listed at the bottom of the email. We will also be providing onsite testing listed during the times below. To take advantage of this option, you will need to register in their portal and make an appointment before the event.
To avoid any delays in entering the venue, we encourage you to get tested in advance and bring your printed results. Once you are cleared, you will be given an irremovable cloth bracelet that you will be required to wear for the duration of the event.
These precautions are subject to change as per the Department of Health guidelines. We will provide updates as necessary.
PCR TESTING (24 Hour turnaround)
AFC Urgent Care
- Attendees need to register for a test on one of their location’s websites. Each location has its own site – East Meadow, Farmingdale, or West Islip
- When you arrive at your appointment, you need to let the front desk know you are receiving a COVID-19 PCR Test for the Long Island Elite Gala
- AFC will flag the chart for a 24 hour turnaround
- Attendees will receive an email after the test with their test result. They will have to register for an account to do so.
AFC East Meadow –https://www.afcurgentcare.com/eastmeadow/
AFC Farmingdale – https://www.afcurgentcare.com/farmingdale/
AFC-West Islip – https://www.afcurgentcare.com/westislip/
Advanced Cardiovascular Diagnostics
833 Northern Blvd, Suite 100, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Call to Schedule an Appointment in Advance – (516) 488-5050 and advise them you are receiving a COVID-19 PCR Test for the Long Island Elite Gala
Thursday, October 21, 2021
From 3 pm – 7 pm (please note the event starts at 6:30)
STEP 1: To make an appointment
STEP 2: To fill out the Patient Packet
This MUST be completed prior to testing. ID and insurance card MUST also be uploaded prior as well.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
The LIE Board and Gala Committee